Friday, January 8, 2010

Do You LOVE Pampered Chef???

I recently became a Pampered Chef consultant! I never thought I would EVER do something like this! I was invited to a friends show, and thought, "Well, it's a good excuse to get out of the house!" So I went with no intentions of buying anything! Got there, had the demonstration, played with the toys..oops..I mean kitchen tools, and ate yummy strawberry amaretto pastries.
I don't like to cook very much....unless its desserts!!! I LOVE to make desserts. I think I would like cooking more if my kitchen wasn't the size of a small bathroom!
Anywho...back to the story....I saw some things that my husband would find useful (he likes to cook more than me!). After I tallied up what I wanted to purchase it ended up being over $200! The consultant turned to the back page and showed me the "New Consultant Starter Kit." It had almost all the items I wanted on my list! And then some!! And to top it all off, it was only $155! I said "Sign me up!!" Now mind you, I had NO intention of actually SELLING the stuff! I just wanted to get the starter kit. Well a week later my box (or should I say boxes!) came in the mail. I was excited to open it! I was like a kid on Christmas morning! I opened the "Welcome" box first. I contained all the boring paper work stuff. I quickly set it aside to get the the "good stuff." My eyes got big as I opened up the second box.....slowly peeling off the tape.......pulling up one flap, then the other......what could it be...........crumpled brown paper obstructed my view! I quickly pulled it off now as I was starting to get irritated at all the "hoops" I had to jump through just to get to my goodies! My living room floor was looking like the box puked all over it! Under all the brown paper were.........more boxes. I started to open up each box. I was amazed at the quality of the items! They looked sooooo much better in person than in the catalog! I got everything out. I laid them all on the table, just like in the catalog! hehehe! I found myself talking to myself about how wonderful the products were! LOL! That's when I realised that I need to tell everyone about how awesome Pampered Chef is! I am a very skeptical person. I never believe anything someone tells me until I have a chance to see if its true for myself. I started making dinner! WOW! My family was impressed! I bought more cook books from Pampered Chef. I made Carmel Apple Tartlets, Rosemary Chicken Pot Pie, Jerk Chicken Nachos, and of course, the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries! I LOVE using my Pampered Chef tools!! My family makes fun of me because I get so excited about their product!

I'd never owned anything Pampered Chef before! If fact I had only been to 1 Pampered Chef Cooking Show in my life, and that was 15 years ago! Funny, I don't even remember what we did!

No comments: